Click here to visit www.2600.com
If you have trouble connecting to the live stream...
- If your browser asks if you'd like to open or save the file, choose 'Open'.
(You may also want to un-check the box labeled "Always ask before opening this type of file" to avoid seeing this dialog
box in the future.)
- If you are asked to select a program to open the file with, choose 'Winamp' or 'RealPlayer' or another program capable
of playing MP3 streams.
- If you don't have a program capable of playing the MP3 stream, you can download Winamp here or RealPlayer here.
For Linux, you can get XMMS here or MPG123 here or Freeamp here. These pages also offer configuration tips and tricks.
- If you'd like to use Windows Media Player to listen to the stream, click here.
- If you'd like to use RealPlayer and none of the other links work for you, click here.
Listen live to